Hi folks,

I'm using tinyos 2.x on telosb mote. Is there any way that can make a mote
listen for while before it starts to transmit packets? More specifically,
the mote acts as basestation (like the app in apps/tutorials) for a while
and then begins to broadcast messages at a certain rate. BaseStation app in
apps/tutorials seems able to send packets besides listening to the radio,
how should I implement this?
I tried to add the following (mostly) to BaseStation to send packets,
didn't work.

BaseStationP.RadioSend -> ActiveMessageC;
call RadioSend.send(AM_BROADCAST_ADDR, &pkt, 12);

What's the right way to do this?

Thanks!
Sean