Hi,

The formula in the internal temperature sensor module might refer to the
value you'd get when sampling the temperature sensor internal to the
msp430 microcontroller. For the two SHT11 formulas, I have no idea what
the second formula refers to, the first one seems to be the one from the
data sheet (page 9):

http://www.sensirion.com/en/pdf/product_information/Datasheet-humidity-sensor-SHT1x.pdf

Depending on how exact the value should be, you can also measure and
compensate for the actual battery voltage. If you have the mote plugged
into a USB port, beware that the on-board voltage converter generates
some heat, which in turn falsifies the reading (by up to 1 degree Celius).

Cheers,
Urs