Hello,

I have installed Ubuntu 11.10 in Virtual Box and have following problem
with TinyOS 2.1.1:

I have tried all suggested repositories and solutions either found on
tinyos.net tutorials or in mailing list archive but I have never been
able to compile the applications for both telosb and micaz platforms at
the same time.

The problem experienced with telosb is probably the same as described
here:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2011-August/052187.html

I have never experienced this problem in older versions. Is there anyone
who has successfully installed TinyOS on Ubuntu 11.10? What is the solution?

I will appreciate any kind of help!

Thank you in advance.
Martin