Hi,

I am willing to help you when you have specific questions. But there are
a few rules that you should follow:
- Write e-mails to the mailing list instead of contacting persons directly
- Have specific questions ("I don't understand X when I try to write a
program" and not "I need help for programming")
- Show that you have made some effort to get a first idea of a solution

There are very well written tutorials that will be able to explain
programming in NesC much better than I ever could. If you are a
beginner, it is really worth spending a few hours reading them:

http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials

There are also example applications that come with the TinyOS
installation in the "apps" sub-directory.

Cheers,
Urs