Hello everyone,

Right now I am working with telosb node on a system that detects light and
temperature and forward those data to a laptop. I am using Basestation to
gather the data and Oscilloscope on every node equiped with a sensor to
send the data to the BaseStation. My problem is that my nodes seems to not
communicate between each other when I move them away from the BaseStation
for more than 30 centimeters (12 inches), I know there is something to do
to increase that range of communication but I don't what. Does someone has
ever faced this issue ?
Regards,

--
Arthur Baudry