Hello,

While I was trying to run the simulation for power tossim I have got the
following problems:

1. When I use the command "python postprocessZ.py -h=led  application.trace
" I got this error :

Efficiency table loaded, size=102

Recovery table loaded, size=11

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "postprocessZ.py", line 766, in <module>

    handle_event(l)

  File "postprocessZ.py", line 694, in handle_event

    event_handler[event[1]](mote,time,event[2:])

  File "postprocessZ.py", line 505, in led_state_handler

    assert ledstate=="ON"

AssertionError

2. Also, the trace file is very different from the example you have in
application

DEBUG (1): 56,LED_STATE,LED0,OFF

DEBUG (1): 56,LED_STATE,LED1,OFF

DEBUG (1): 0,LED_STATE,LED2,OFF

DEBUG (0): 105,LED_STATE,LED0,OFF

DEBUG (0): 105,LED_STATE,LED1,OFF

DEBUG (0): 0,LED_STATE,LED2,OFF

The simulator displays the seconds and not the time simulation ticks. The
debug statments I have used is :

dbg ("energycheck","%hhu,LED_STATE,LED2,ON \n",sim_time());

dbg ("energycheck","%hhu,LED_STATE,LED2,OFF \n",sim_ticks_per_sec());

and both of them have the same output.

I would appreciate any help from your side. Also, it is possible to have the
nc code and the python script which you have used in order to generate the
trace file example "PowerTOSSIM2_RadioCountToLedsMote0Reversed"

Thanks,

John