Hi,

I am Bharti, a final year student studying computer engineering. I am
currently doing my project on Wireless Sensor Networks. It is for elderly
care. What I am trying to do is to interface an IRIS mote with a GSM modem.
Whenever the mote gets a wetness event alert from the sensors attached to
it, it sends a SMS to the care taker via the GSM modem.

I am fairly new to TinyOS, so I have little idea how I should interface the
GSM modem with the IRIS mote to send the AT commands. Can you please help
me? It would be of really great help.

Thanks a lot.
regards
Bharti