Hi,

I installed TinyOS-2.1.1 on Ubuntu. I've tried to compile the TinyOS
applications with telosb and tmote, I got the some errors. I've tried
reinstall TinyOS-2.1.1 and install TinyOS-2.0.2 and TinyOS-2.0.1, but the
errors continue. Beside I've tried all suggested repositories and solutions
either found on tinyos.net tutorials or in mailing list archive (
http://tinyprod.net/debian-dev/, deb
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/ubuntu.old hardy main and others),
but I have never been able to compile the applications for both telosb and
tmoteSky.
The problem experienced with telosb is the same as described here:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2011-August/052187.html
.

I need too much install tinyOS and compile the TinyOS applications with
telosb and tmote.

Thanks,

Hugo