Even better would be to use the archived SURF code over at the tinyprod
repository.

I believe the bsl code for the SURF has been archived there as well.
Although I haven't verified it personally.

Pull the tree via:

git clone git://github.com/tp-freeforall/prod.git tinyos-2.x

I'm pretty sure that the surf code will mostly support the cc430f6137.
You will need to look at the chip data sheets from TI for differences.

I can help but will not do the work for you.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Johny Mattsson <jmatts...@dius.com.au>wrote:

> Hi Maryam,
>
> Your best starting point is probably TEP 131 (
> http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.1.0/doc/html/tep131.html), and some of the
> other TEPs (http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/TEPs), together
> with the existing code base. I haven't written any radio drivers however,
> so someone might have a better recommendation.
>
> Cheers,
> /Johny
>

> On 25 February 2012 08:42, Maryam Jalalitabar <mj3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a  EM430F6137RF900, but your SURF platform uses the  CC43051. So
>> when I  connect my board to the PC, it does not recognize it with
>> motelist command. I guess I have to write a new driver for my board.
>>
>> Can you give me hint or a suggestion about how to write a new driver? I
>> really appreciate your help.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Maryam

> --