Not sure what you mean by trusted.

Razvan (formerly from John Hopkins, now at Google) and I have put together
a current tinyos tools repository that has been cryptographically signed.
 I assume that is what you mean by trusted.

Check out http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian-dev/.  It includes instructions.
 The msp430-gcc tool chain included in the tiny prod repo is the 4.5.3
LTS-20110716 series from Peter that includes all of the LTS patches that
Peter has published.   While the Stanford LTS toolchain is a version as of
August of 2011 and is missing the more current patches that Peter has done.
 In particular, the Stanford repository is missing:

    3409864 - Args overwritten after call involving int64
    3417263 - GDB wrong address for variables
    3431602 - Incorrect comparision to 32 bit literal
    3433730 - Bug when casting function parameters

The repo is based on Debian Squeeze and as such should work fine on any of
the Ubuntu releases which are also based on Squeeze.  Razvan as signed them
and so we know that he has built them.   Razvan is a good guy and I trust
him.   I'm using these tools for my production work and trust them.  And I
know what I'm getting because the repo is signed.

I am currently bringing up a 11.10 based system using these tools.   So
 far everything looks fine.   I'm going to eventually put together an iso
image that will simplify the installation process.  It will include all the
tools on either an 11.10 or 12.04 Ubuntu release set up for laptops (but
should also work fine on desktops).

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM, vinit desai <desaivin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> can anyone please give me a trusted link for TinyOS-2.x installation in
> Ubuntu 11.04??
> Please its urgent
>
> Regards,
> Vinit