Hello all,

We are working on time synchronization of TelosB motes.  We've
implemented TestFtsp on 2 motes, RadioCountToLed on the beacon node,
and apps/BaseStation on the gateway node.  The code was taken
from
  http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/tinyos/tinyos-2.x/apps/tests/TestFtsp/

  The first part of a report is as follows:

#[JAVA_TIME] [NODE_ID] [SEQ_NUM] [GLOB_TIME] [IS_TIME_VALID]
1330451457940 2 2042 12997842 0
1330451487979 2 2057 13980878 0
1330451495959 2 2061 14243021 0
1330451507944 3 2067 4077520 0
1330451509952 3 2068 4143056 0
1330451511978 3 2069 4208592 0
1330451525980 3 2076 4667341 0
1330451533983 3 2080 4929484 0
1330451535990 2 2081 15553735 0
1330451573987 2 2100 16798915 0
1330451623962 2 2125 18437308 0

If JAVA_TIME (from System.currentTimeMillis() )
is in ms, and GLOB_TIME is also (supposedly) in
ms, then there is a problem.  For example, the
two lines
1330451507944 3 2067 4077520 0
1330451509952 3 2068 4143056 0
show a JAVA_TIME difference of 2008 ms, but the
difference of the two corresponding GLOB_TIME
values is 65536.  A similar calculation for the
two lines
1330451573987 2 2100 16798915 0
1330451623962 2 2125 18437308 0
shows a JAVA_TIME difference of 49975 ms, with the
corresponding GLOB_TIME difference of 1638393.

  Has anyone seen this kind of response from TestFtsp?
If so, do you know why the JAVA_TIME and GLOB_TIME
differences do not match up?  Is GLOB_TIME being
reported incorrectly?

Regards, Ariel