I followed the tutorial, but when running this command

$./burn mib520,/dev/ttyUSB0 serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:57600 iris

I got two errors, first one

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "mib520,/dev/ttyUSB0": No such
file or directory
make: *** [program] Error 1

after that got this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/tos-deluge", line 425, in <module>
    am = tos.AM()
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

I am searching for a while now but no use, can you help please?