Hi Guys,

I'm currently porting deluge to some of our platforms, and I think the
rollback function isn't that easy as it should be based on the
documentation.
First of all, the golden image should be injected with "tos-deluge
<serial> -i 0 <image xml>". It can probably disseminated with "-d",
but I'm not sure.
Second, the guesture counter is only incrased if there was a
programming error (e.g. CRC error), pressing the reset button is not
enough.

Andris