Hi Lewis,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Oldrine Lewis <ole...@sutron.com> wrote:
> Hi Miklos,
> If multiple packets arrive in quick succession, and we reject the first
> packet because  radioIrq was set, will  radioIrq go ahead and interrupt the
> micro again? If it does, is it possible that we might end up downloading a
> subsequent packet which might have been corrupted?

The RF230 has a TRX_UR interrupt (underrun/overrun) which will be
triggered if the pointer used to fill up the FIFO from the demodulator
passes the pointer that is used to read the content via SPI. To my
understanding this will indicate all data corruption errors coming
from overwriting packets.

Best,
Miklos