Hi everyone,

Currently I am studying how to use Deluge T2, with this tutorial:
http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Deluge_T2 . I use telosb mtoes
and everything goes well until the I reach the reprogramming step. I have
modified the apps/Blink program as the tutorial indicates, and successfully
injected the image to BaseStation.

When I typed "tos-deluge serial@com4:115200 -d 1", the green led of mote 1
began to blink. Was this the sign that mote 1 was reciving the new image?
When the green led stopped blinking, the green led and blue led were both
on, no blinking. It didn't respond to the command "tos-deluge
serial@com4:115200
-dr 1".

But when I plugged mote 1 directly to the PC, I can retrive the image
information there. It turned out that the new Blink image is successfully
stored in its external memory.

Can anyone give me some help? Thanks very much!

Xiaoyang