Tifenn:

Your classpath looks weird:

.:C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar:C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java

Java on windows expects that the elements of the classpath are
separated with semicolons, not colons. The correct classpath should
be:

.;C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar;C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java

Janos