Hello,

I am getting an error saying that it cannot find a file. I am unsure if this is
the correct way to go also.

What I have so far is a ConnectionC module, Connection interface, a
ControllerAppC and ControllerC. If you think in object oriented terms, I am
trying to create a class ConnectionC, which is used in ControllerC.

What I have so far is (I removed a bunch of irrelevant code)

ControllerAppC.nc
---Code---
configuration ControllerAppC {}

implementation
{
    components MainC;
    components LedsC;
    components ControllerC as App;
    components ConnectionC as conn;

    App.Boot -> MainC;
    App.Leds -> LedsC;
    //Should something be here to wire ConnectionC?
}

ControllerC.nc
---Code---
module ControllerC
{
    uses interface Boot;
    uses interface Leds;
    uses interface Connection as conn;
}
implementation {...}

Connection.nc
---Code---
interface Connection
{
    command error_t closeConnection();
    command error_t openConnection(uint16_t id);
}

ConnectionC.nc
---Code---
module ConnectionC
{
    provides interface Connection;
}

implementation
{
    command error_t Connection.openConnection(uint16_t id){...}
    command error_t Connection.closeConnection(){...}
}

I am getting this error when I compile
In component `ControllerAppC.AMSenderC.SenderC.AMQueueEntryP':
/opt/tinyos-2.1.1/tos/system/AMQueueEntryP.nc: In function `Send.sendDone':
/opt/tinyos-2.1.1/tos/system/AMQueueEntryP.nc(ControllerAppC.AMSenderC.SenderC.AMQueueEntryP):58:
 AMSend.sendDone not connected
In component `ControllerC':
ControllerC.nc: In function `Receive.receive':
ControllerC.nc:33: conn.openConnection not connected
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

and if I add
App.conn –> ConnectionC; where I put a comment in the AppC file, I get.
In component `ControllerAppC':
ControllerAppC.nc:23: cannot find `ConnectionC'
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Is there a way to solve this?
Regards,
JF