nesC is a superset of C.   So if you know how to work with hash functions
in C then you should be golden.

If that still doesn't make sense then you are out of luck and your question
is beyond the scope of this list (its too basic, it's like how do I program
such and such a function in C).

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM, abel freijo <abel.fre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new here, my name is Abel and I am a final year student of Computer
> Engineering, and my final degree project is related to sensor networks, so
> lately I'm looking for information about this issue.
>
> I am writing to you because I have a problem, I need to know how to apply
> Hash functions programming in nesC?
>
> I have read about the MessageDigest, HASH  and MessageDigestInfo
> interfaces, but can not find information of their implementation.
>
> I'll be so thankful  if you can help me with any information on the
> subject.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards

Eric B. Decker