Hi all
I wonder if there is any TinyOS component or any method to measure the instant
energy consumption (or get the average energy consumption periodically) on the
nodes in a real fashion (not by means of simulation tools). I am working with
Micaz devices and the only idea that comes to my mind is using theoretical
values from MicaZ's datasheet. However, this would be just an estimation, and
it would take too much time to compute this information.
All the help possible would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
David