I have TI  EM430F5137RF900 <http://www.ti.com/tool/EM430F5137RF900> development
tool with two CC430  target boards using
CC430F5137<http://www.ti.com/product/CC430F5137> RF. In
order to work with the board, I need a separate debugger and programmer
interface. For that I have a MSP430 USB-Debug-Interface
(MSP-FET430UIF<http://www.ti.com/tool/MSP-FET430UIF>).
  I was able to  compile and install TinyProd codes to CC430 through *Jtag
(MSP430 UIF)* under Ubuntu. After that I tested a basic blink app which was
successful.

Now I am  trying  to figure out how to program the node with *node ID*.
 For example, I have two cc430F5137 <http://www.ti.com/product/cc430F5137>,
 I need to find a way to assign them ID-1 and ID-2, so that when they
communicate with each other, they know the identity of sender or receiver.

Can you give me any suggestion with this problem?

Thanks