Hi,
I installed tinyos 2.1.1 on ubuntu 12.04 but can not compile any program
because of the msp430 package.
I got some instructions from Phil such as:

If you point your package manager at
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/ubuntu.old

You should be able to get the old msp430 packages.

Phil

-
What I understood from it i just changed the

 deb http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/ubuntu lucid main

into  deb http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/ubuntu.old lucid main

in the /etc/apt/sources.list file.

Then tried to follow the next instructions on its wiki page. But it did not
work. I could not find tinyos-2.1.1 when I issue the command

sudo apt-get install tinyos-2.1.1

I will be highly happy if someone can direct me.

( I have other computers where it works fine (installed tinyos-2.1.1 in
ubuntu 10.04 and then upgraded ubuntu into 12.04, and it works))
--
Abu Raihan Mostofa Kamal
School of Computer Science and Informatics