From: Hamid Rafiei Karkvandi [hamid.raf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:03 AM
To: Li, Haixia-OSU Stillwater
Cc: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] what are the default transmission power of IRIS,
mica2, and micaz?

I am not quite sure but will try to answer your question and will be glad if
anyone can correct me if I am not. I believe the benefit of DSSS is in the fact
that higher bandwidth can be used and therefore larger number of channels can
be occupied by the mote, but the structure of DSSS and the use of PN noise
prevents the interference on the same channel and hence motes can share the
same channel with no problem,

Regards,

Hamid Rafiei Karkvandi

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Li, Haixia-OSU Stillwater