Hi,

I would like to add some new information to my post, it seems the error:

- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'data'

is generated by Python engine. I am not that skilled in Python yet, but
after doing some search, I found out that the problem should be mainly
because getIdent() function in tos-deluge is not returning a valid value
and it should be None which is not accepted by Python,

I also tried to install the Blink in apps/tests/deluge/Blink by:
$ ./burn mib520,com3 serial@com4:57600 iris

it perfectly works as intended but when I try to ping the node:

$ tos-deluge serial@com4:57600 -p 0
Flushing the serial port..
Checking if node is a Deluge T2 base station ...
Pinging node ...
Currently Executing:
  Prog Name:   BlinkAppC
  UID:         0xA8160D04
  Compiled On: Thu May 24 12:16:54 2012
  Node ID:     1

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/tos-deluge", line 437, in <module>
    ping(imgNum)
  File "/usr/local/bin/tos-deluge", line 353, in ping
    i = getIdent(imgNum)
  File "/usr/local/bin/tos-deluge", line 276, in getIdent
    r = read(imgNum, DELUGE_IDENT_OFFSET, DELUGE_IDENT_SIZE)
  File "/usr/local/bin/tos-deluge", line 180, in read
    reply = SerialReplyPacket(packet.data)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'data'

I appreciate your help beforehand,

Regards,

Hamid Rafiei Karkvandi