Some basic:
http://zolertia.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Mainpage:TOS_basic

Some more elaborated:
http://zolertia.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Mainpage:TOS_advanced

And others:
http://zolertia.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Mainpage:TOS_apps

Keep in mind some will only work with 2.1.1 release (before the Z1 mote
were included in main trunk), please follow the installation instructions
from our wiki to install.

Beside these... there are quite a few examples in /apps, did you went
through all of them?

It would be helpful to know more about your work, it is focused on a subset
of platforms? what is your goal, etc.

Regards,

--Antonio

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Rafael de Oliveira Costa <
rafaeldeoliveiraco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am studying the behavior of TinyOS applications and I need some samples
> to do my experiments. Until now I am using just the applications from apps
> directory of TinyOS environment but I need more applications.
>
> My search at google give me few TinyOS applications to download. So If you
> know where I can download a TinyOS application or if you want to share your
> application with me I appreciate.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rafael de Oliveira Costa, M.Sc. Student
> PPGI - UFRJ
> Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
> http://www.labnet.nce.ufrj.br
> "Enquanto permanecerem lutando por alguma coisa, os homens estarão sempre
> cometendo erros", Goethe

Antonio Liñan Colina
R+D+I Engineer
@: ali...@advancare.com