Hi,

we do have a PppSniffer application that works rather well with Wireshark at
least for 6LoWPAN/CoAP (have not checked for the AM stack) and TelosB for us.

The code for PppSniffer is in our git repository ATM, you can get it using:

GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true git clone https://www.comnets.uni-
bremen.de/~mab/git/tinyos-main.git -b rfx-pppsniffer

There is a README in apps/PPPSniffer/.

Feedback is appreciated!

Markus