On 29 June 2012 13:01, Tri Nguyen Phi Minh <lordelf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you using TinyOS1.x?

No, I'm on TinyOS-2.x trunk. Note that I'm not using Mica motes, so I can't
offer any insight for that platform specifically.
I think I have seen something very similar to your last errors on the list
not that long ago - try searching the archives for "garbage at end of line"
or such.

Could you tell me your version of NesC, GCC and AVR-GCC compiler that are
> running well on your system?

On the two systems I'm building TinyOS apps on, I have, respectively:
- nescc-1.3.1, avr-gcc-4.3.4, avr-libc-1.6.7
- nescc-1.3.3, avr-gcc-4.3.5, avr-libc-1.6.8 (also avr-libc-1.7 at some
point)

Regards,
/Johny
--