Hello all
This is not directly related to TinyOS but I think this is probably the
best place to get help. I have been using TelosB motes for building a home
automation system. However, I'd like a lot of other functionalities which
are not offered by the TelosB modules. I wanted to build my own motes from
scratch, utilizing only the components which are required for my project.

Can somebody help me out a little in this? If anybody knows anything about
mote development (hardware), or if anybody knows about any online sites
where they go into detailed mote hardware component description, please
guide me.
Thanks!

--
Siddharth Dagar