Dear all,

I'm working on deploying a network of 30 telosb sensor nodes. Node works in
a duty cycle (sleep and active modes) and is powered by using one pair of
batteries (3V). Now I want to measure the energy consumption of each node. I
use the VoltageC component to measure the actual voltage of node
before/after testing. So I can calculate the amount of voltage consumed. But
in my scenario, the current of node is not constant, it varies when the node
works. I'm wondering whether I can use amount of voltage that the node has
consumed to evaluate the energy consumption of node or not. Is there any
solution to measure the energy consumption or any command to get the
remaining battery level (remaining energy) of telosb motes?
I greatly appreciate any help on this issue.
Thank in advance.

Best regards,
Han Bin