Hello wasif,

Thanks for to reply. This code have to put it in Radiobackoff.nc. The code
that give me is to enable or disable the backoff isn't it? (
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/nesdoc/micaz/ihtml/tos.chips.cc2420.interfaces.RadioBackoff.html
)

 But do you know if it is possible to configure the backoff to make a
transmission time like I want it?

Thanks in advance.

Juan