Hi,

I have one question about Deluge T2: when a node receives a new program
image, how does TinyOs/Deluge update its program memory into this new image?

I am using MicaZ mote. I trace Deluge T2, eventually I go to
ReprogramGuard.okToProgramDone() in NetProgM.nc. It seems to me: when a
node receives a new image,

ReprogramGuard.okToProgramDone() just calls IFlash.write() to update the
boot arguments (containing the received image address), then reboot the
node. That is it.

So my question about Deluge T2:

1.     1. Before the node is rebooted, where is the received image stored?
In RAM?

2.      2. The reboot process will write this newly received image into
MicaZ program image? Where is the reboot code in TinyOS?

Thanks a lot,

Gary