Dear Chenda.

Sorry I had a mistake in an before mail. The reason for what Traceroute
don't work in blip is because has been disabled in the case of TelosB motes
for this reason:

"-- the motes don't send the ICMP time exceeded messages which are
necessary for it.
 Two reasons -- (1) sometimes routing loops lead to a lot of dropped
packets and so a lot of errors, which just make things works, and (2)
I didn't want to use the code space."

https://www.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2012-March/054177.html

So,  to be sure if you are making multi-hops links, you can verify it
seeing the TTL in your Terminal (e.g. the Linux command line). So if there
is only one single hop, you only will be capable of see a TTL=15 for the
case of two hops you will see TTL=14 and so on. This is a way to test the
multihops with TelosB.

Regards,

Alex.