Thank you,
I will check Iris mote tomorrow and see whether it is as high as zigbit
amp or not.
I found the following sentence on the REB231FE2 application note (radio
extender board always from atmel and with the same frontend as the
zigbit amp):

"The SE2431L operating mode is determined by control lines CTX, CPS and
CSD. The default configuration connects CPS pin to EVDD via R31. This
means that in receive mode the LNA will always be enabled for maximum
sensitivity. Enabling low power RX bypass mode requires removing R31 and
R32 populated with 0R resistor"

Maybe they made something similar with the zigbit amp? It sounds
strange, but never knows...

Ugo