Dear Omprakash Gnawali,

For the example EasyCollection, inside the file* EasyCollectionC.nc*, the
root will be set ID = 1. Then, I try to do as follow:
   1. *make telosb* for the folder EasyCollection.
   2. For compiling the node and root, I type:
           For root node:  *make telosb install,1*
           For non-root node: *make telosb install, x* (with x is sensor ID
<> 1)

    However, when I use the command Listen for listening from non-root
sensors to root node, nothing happen!!! (the command:  *java
net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm serial@/dev/ttyUSB17:telosb*)
    Then, I try to compile the root by using the BaseStation (inside
*apps*folder), and I can see the packet when I turn on the sensors (by
using the
above command *Listen*)!!

   I do not know which case is right, and where is the wrong thing?!!!
Could you please tell me how to get and display the packet in right way?

Best regards,

Huy.