Hi,
i am new to linux and i have a project fro which i have to use tinyOS
and our supervisor has said to use xubuntos which already had
tinyos-2.x so i copied its file in vmware player 5 and then sir asked
me to check its environment by tos-check-env now i got some of the
warnings and sir has said that remove these warnings specially this
one

--> WARNING: CLASSPATH may not include '.' (that is,  the symbol for
the current working directory). Please add '.' to your CLASSPATH or
you may experience configuration problems.

i searched a lot about it found some solution and also tried but i was
not successful please help me stepwise i am new to it.

thanks

regards,
Orangzaib Rajput