Hello,
I am attempting to perform a relatively simple task using Deluge in TinyOS
2.1.1 and am having an issue. My goal is, given three iris motes, first
disseminate a program from the basestation mote (1) to another mote (2) with
GoldenImage installed. This works as expected. What I would like to occur, is
that when another mote (3) is turned on with GoldenImage pre-loaded and mote 1
turned off, mote 2 will propagate this image to mote 3.

I have naively tried changing the flag in the Makefile from
DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION to DDELUGE_BASESTATION but the desired effect is not
achieved. Is it possible to obtain this functionality programmatically using
Deluge? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? I checked out the
program in /opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/test/TestDissemination but it does not appear
to use Deluge.

Thank you.