Hi Sara,

I guess you are looking for a web interface that would take care of
the motes' programming. You may find helpful the Open Testbed
Framework (OTF) project, in particular, maybe try to first take a look
at what the testbed looks like and see if it fits your needs.
http://smartcity.cs.columbia.edu/otf/otf_tutorial.php#testbed_in_action

At this moment OTF supports Z1 and TelosB motes. However, the
framework might be little more than what you need as it aims on
supporting testbeds spread across an area, so you might need to do
some adjustments on it.

The source code of the OTF can be found at:
https://github.com/mszczodrak/otf  Note that some tools are prepared
for opkt OpenWRT package management, but you can find the source code
and run 'make' to compile for your system if you decide not to use the
WiFi routers, which by default are assumed to be part of the testbed
infrastructure.

Best,
Marcin