Hi Jan
I asked about switching off periodically the radio transceiver in order to plan
a duty cycle. Then, you told me I should use the MLME_RX_ENABLE interface
provided by the Ieee802154NonBeaconEnabledC component. Well, I've done that, I
mean, I've set a timer which represents a wakeup interval that when it expires,
it should activate the radio transceiver during a time interval equal to
RxOnDuration. My problem is that I'm not really sure if this really works. The
reason is that a mote acting as a receiver node receives data when it should be
sleeping! Here a brief explanation of my test with pseudocode:
start() // the app starts{   initialize Rx_enable component (call
Init.init(););   start periodic wakeup interval wiTimer;   call
MLM_RX_ENABLE(RxOnDuration);}
MLME_RX_Enable.confirm() {} // It confirms that the radio is enabled
wiTimer.fired () // the witimer expires{   /*    * Here I should call again
MHME_RX_ENABLE with RxOnDuration.    * call MLME_RX_ENABLE(RxOnDuration);    *
However, to this test, I do not make the call. As a result, the     * radio
should be disabled and the node cannot receive anything    */    return;}
recv() // receive data (MCPS_DATA.indication()){   // Here I have another node
that periodically broadcasts a message.    // When this message is received, it
activates one of the receiver node'leds.}
What am I considering that it's wrong? Does MHME_RX_ENABLE really work and
after RxOnDuration, the radio goes to sleep mode?
Thanks,
David