Hi there,

I never work with tinyviz so I can't say what problem you are facing. But I
found this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu/msg26142.html

Hope you can find a solution for you from the link, or you can write
directly to the person (named Amina Diarbakirli) in the mailling list.

Good luck,

Ha.