Hello everybody,

Since more than a month ago, I'm trying to communicate my IRIS XM2110
(Atm1281) board with an ADC through SPI. And I can't find any example code
of it!

Example applications 'BlinkToRadio' and 'BaseStation' worked fine for me,
so I was trying to change the BlinkToRadio application in some way that I
would be able to communicate through SPI. I tried to use the SPI example
for Atm128 chip, because, according to datasheets, the SPI pins are the
same of the Atm1281.

The problem I'm facing now is that, even including "Atm128Spi.h" and/or
"atm128_sim.h", SPI registers (like SPSR, SPDR and others) are always with
the error "undeclared" (like SPSR undeclared). I'm quite lost trying to
include this SPI part.

Please, can anyone send me a working code that communicates with a SPI
slave? Or at least give me an advice about the problem with SPI registers
declarations.

I guess that, with a single example of this, I would be able to do what I'm
trying.

Best regards from Brazil,
Philipe Dias