thanks Eric for the reply.

I am using telosb motes. I have modified the oscilloscope app. For the
temperature and humidity it is working fine now. i have wired the
SensirionSHT11 for humidity and temp. and used this formula for temp to
give me sensible results - 38.4 + 0.0098 * (data).

For light I've wired HamamatsuS1087ParC() and it  gives me results around
65000. which formula to use for Light to convert these results to be
sensible.