On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:15 AM, mansooreh mollaie <ms_moll...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> So thanks for your reply!
> I use Tinyos 2.1.1!
> I add this code to TinyschedulerC:

Why on earth are you adding code to TinyScheduler?

>  components new TimerMilliC as Timer0
>  Sched.Timer0 -> Timer0
> and this code to schedule file:
>  uses interface Timer<TMilli> as Timer0
> I call Timer0.getNow() but when I compile I receive below error!
> I don't change it, just I add timer and I like to use Timer function in
> it!!
> Help me please! so thanks

Well you are doing something really weird with TinyScheduler.   That is why
the compiler is bitching.

I suggest you work through the tutorials until you better understand how
the system is put together before doing strange stuff.

see http://docs.tinyos.net

--
Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher