> Reported by
> 11msitma...@seecs.edu.pk<https://code.google.com/u/105736213508059456155/>
> , Dec 26 (5 days ago)
> I am using Oscilloscope application to read temperature from
> SensirionSht11 on TelosB Mote. I am getting a long data like
> 00 FF 00 02 0A 00 93 00 00 01 00 00 02 00 00 19 1B
> Why i am getting too long data ? I just need a temperature reading in
> Decimal Value.

This issue has been moved to the new github gh:tinyos/tinyos-main
<https://github.com/tinyos/tinyos-main> issues list as issue 161 (old
svn issue 158).

See https://github.com/tinyos/tinyos-main/issues/161

First, you should initially post problems you are running into on
tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu.

Also when talking about a problem you are running into, including
relavant information is very important.

We usually need what version of TinyOS you are using as well as what
exactly you are looking at to collect your information.

Above you should have included what version of TinyOS and that you
were observing the output from the motes on the serial line running
into a PC running the java Oscillioscope PC client.

I'm not sure if you are seeing a bug.  It is unclear what exactly you
are looking at.  The first thing you should do is look at what is
coming across the serial line at the lower level than Oscilloscope.
(java net.tinyos.tools.Listen)

This is explained in
http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Mote-PC_serial_communication_and_SerialForwarder

If you are able to obtain more data about what you think you should be
sending and any raw data you are seeing you can submit it as a comment
on issue 161 (you will need a github login) or you can send the
information to me and I'll post it.

If there isn't any additional information in a week I'll close the report.

thanks,

eric

--

Eric B. Decker