Hi,
first sorry for this misunderstanding,
I wanted to say that this phenomenon in the BaseStation is due to the Snoop
Component, but if the applications nodes does not use the Snoop Component,
it must be a filter Group ID. Once years ago, we had the same conversation
with this topic:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu/msg39173.html

Regards, Antonio Rosa.