Wasif,

In CC2420XDriverConfig.nc, you need to
modify CC2420XDriverConfig.requiresRssiCca(message_t* msg) such that it
always returns false. This will turn off the CCA for all messages.

Please note that even if CCA is disabled the collision avoidance layer will
do the initial backoff. To turn the collision avoidance layer off
completely, change the stacking of the layers in CC2420XRadioC.nc, such
that MessageBufferLayer and UniqueLayer are wired directly to
SoftwareAckLayer, removing CollisionAvoidanceLayer from the stack
completely.

Janos