Hi all, I am currently working on a project which requires me to work with
Micaz MPR2400 motes attached with the MTS310 sensor boards. At the moment,
i am trying to test out the codes from my seniors to see what they do
(Apparently it is a base station test code) and i got the following error
when i typed <Make micaz install,COM4>.. I have searched around for the
multiple targets specified error but have not come across any definitive
solutions or explanations as to what causes it. Can someone
please enlighten me as to the possible causes and what is wrong? If the
actual codes are required, please let me know again!

Error:
multiple targets specified
make: *** [exe0] Error 2