Hi Janos,

I tried the default RadioCountToLeds with cc2420x, with only the following
changes. Within 3 minutes, about 10% of nodes stop toggling led 2 and
crash. If MilliTimer fires every 100 ms, about 30% of nodes crash.

*  event void MilliTimer.fired() {*
*    counter++;*
*    call Leds.led2Toggle();*
*    ...*
*}*
*  event message_t* Receive.receive(message_t* bufPtr, *
*   void* payload, uint8_t len) {*
*    dbg("RadioCountToLedsC", "Received packet of length %hhu.\n", len);*
*    if (len != sizeof(radio_count_msg_t)) {return bufPtr;}*
*    else {*
*//      radio_count_msg_t* rcm = (radio_count_msg_t*)payload;*
*//      if (rcm->counter & 0x1) {*
*// call Leds.led0On();*
*//      }*
*//      else {*
*// call Leds.led0Off();*
*//      }*
*//      if (rcm->counter & 0x2) {*
*// call Leds.led1On();*
*//      }*
*//      else {*
*// call Leds.led1Off();*
*//      }*
*//      if (rcm->counter & 0x4) {*
*// call Leds.led2On();*
*//      }*
*//      else {*
*// call Leds.led2Off();*
*      return bufPtr;*
*    }*
*  }*

Please let me know if you have any idea what may go wrong. Thanks for your
reply.

-Xiaohui

--
-Xiaohui Liu