Hi Jan
I solved the problem. This was due to the fact of including
PANDescriptorListNumEntries and PANDescriptorList variables when the MLME_SCAN
is requested. I've not dedicated time in examining this problem more in detail,
which a priori, I thing this should not occur. But you are the developer so I
ber there is a reason.
Thanks
David