2.0.2 is really really old.  4 years?  maybe more.

I would strongly recommend you upgrade to using the latest release of 2.1.2.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM, sabrine khriji
<khrijisabr...@hotmail.fr>wrote:

> Hello tinyos-help
>
> I would install tinyos 2.0.2-2 on my PC windows 7. i followed the step
> mentionned in the web site
> http://archive.cone.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/teaching/praktikum/Adhocnetworks-w07/installingCygwin.html
>  ,but
> usually i have the same error which is:
>
> /usr/bin/nescc-wiring: line 19: java: command not found
> make: *** [exe0] Error 127
>
> I install the jdk 1.6 and i change my PATH
> I don't know what i do ? Can you help me please!!

If you have the tinyos-tools package installed you should run..

tos-check-env

and see what it says.

> Thanks in advance
> Best Regards
>

> Sabrine KHRIJI
>
> Élève Ingénieur en Génie Informatique
>  option Informatique Embarquée
> Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Sfax - E.N.I.S-

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher