Hi Guys,

Well, there's experimental support (Eric you should know about it, I sent
you this link in January...) for msp430 on cygwin:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h45q95piu0zskmb/Y_ivDN6hsk/munka/msp430
I don't think there's any problem with it, but noone really tested (I only
compiled some very basic app, and didn't install anything).
You can install tinyos-tools from here:
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/cygwin/
But the tinyos 2.1.2 cygwin rpm doesn't work, use it from github instead.

Andras Biro
http://ucmote.com