Hi,

I have a question that is related to tinyos. I really appreciate your help
in advance.

I am trying to install Arduino in Ubuntu 11.10. I have installed tinyos
before. For installing Arduino, first I have to install gcc-avr, avr-libc,
binutils-avr.

When i try to install them I have the following errors:

E: /var/cache/apt/archives/binutils-avr_2.20.1-2_i386.deb: trying to
overwrite '/usr/bin/avr-size', which is also in package avr-binutils-tinyos
2.17-20110905

E: /var/cache/apt/archives/gcc-avr_1%3a4.5.3-2_i386.deb: trying to
overwrite '/usr/bin/avr-gcov', which is also in package avr-gcc-tinyos
4.1.2-20110905

It seems that, it is trying to overwrite some of tinyos files. Should I
remove tinyos related files? Can anyone suggest me a way to make them
work together?

Thanks,
Maryam